KUJA Studios Rental Agreement
Any and all clients and/or the representatives of any individual or group renting space from KUJA Studios must first read and sign this Rental Agreement prior to the initial booking.
It is the responsibility of the client and or their representatives to inform the individuals renting the space of the below terms and conditions. KUJA Studios is to be held harmless for any injuries that may occur on said premise. KUJA Studios is not responsible for any personal property that may be stored in premises.
1. At entrance, all clients must adhere to all Governmental & Fire Regulations. All stairways are to be kept clear of debris in compliance with Governmental and Fire codes.
2. Payment must be made before occupying the space unless prior arrangements were made via management
3. Client must arrive on time; time will not extend for tardiness. Client must vacate the space on time to accommodate the next client coming in.
4. It is the client’s responsibility to set up and return all equipment to the original place during their allocated
time. This includes but not limited to chairs, accessories, lights, light stands, desks, power cords, garments, etc.
5. Studio must be kept clean and free of debris: all trash should be put in trash cans; check that no personal
belongings have been left behind; KUJA Studio is not responsible for any personal belongings left on the premises
7. KUJA Studios/Iliana Santiago are not responsible for vehicle or personal belongings in or out of the studio
6. The entrance to the studio and surrounding area is a quiet zone and must be kept clean and neat.
8. Specification of use of space must be pre-arranged with management prior to renting. Any use of any sound
system must first be cleared by management.
9. No Alcohol unless approved by management.
10. Management reserves the right to remove anyone that violates this agreement and terminates the use.
11. Minimum 3 hour rental.
12. Half down deposit required.
All payments must be received prior use of the studio. All clients will required to reserve the space with Credit Card or Pay Pal.
1. Future bookings can be paid by the method of cash, cashier check, money order or cash apps. A client who has
maintained an account for 90 days or more can pay by check. We will not accept any third party checks.
4. No booking is complete unless all deposit fees are received.
5. A payment made more than 5 days late will be assessed a late charge fee at 18% annually.
1. Rental time of 1-2 hours requires no less than 48 hours’ notice for cancellation
2. Rental time of 2.5 to 7.5 hours requires no less than 72 hours’ notice for cancellation
3. Rental time of 8 or more hours in one booking requires no less than a 7 day notice for cancellation.
5. Any rental block of more than 5 days with a block of 6-8 hours per day requires no less than a two week notice cancellation.
6. All lockouts or Invoices totaling 5000.00 or more must be paid 30 days prior and require a 30 day cancellation notice
7. Cancellations for same day booking are not permitted.
If the above time line is not followed, management reserves the right not to return any deposit refunds or issue a credit. Client will be charged the full amount for the rental if the space is cancelled late. All cancellations must be done by phone during business hours. Please have your cancellation number given to you at the time of your cancellation in order to receive proper credit if applicable.
Customer Print Name;________________________________ Date:____________
Customer Signature: ___________________________________
Copy, Paste to your files then Sign and Email to Info@kujastudios.com